Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Winners for Challenge # 83 - Bling it up!!


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  There were so many gorgeous cards this time!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

Just a reminder:  Only one entry per person to be considered for the prize.  :)

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #30 - Gail Scott




Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 (or 4!) Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gail!!! Enjoy your pretty stamp set!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card as a Top 4! Congratulations to all the winners! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - What a wonderful set of stamps to win. Thank you very, very much - I am in awe over this winning - so excited too. I will email you after this posting! Thank you Pam for the congratulations on this blog posting too - enjoy your day. Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Gail. I see that the stamp set you won has "Bee mine."
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am honored and excited to see my swan sweethearts up there! :o) I'm delighted you enjoyed it! (And you should get a Cameo! Your crafty self would design the most incredible creations!) Congrats to all of the winners! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for choosing my card on top 3^_^ I'm very very very happy^_^
    I added the badge on my sidebar with pleasure^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips